2. Survey each room in your home, look for the trouble spots and decide on how you're going to get them cleaned up. Here you can decide what tools you'll need, what can be thrown away or better yet, who you can assign the task to.
3. Get help. Rome was not built in a day and I'm certain it wasn't built by one Roman. If there are others living and breathing in the house with you, get them to help.
4. Gather your cleaning supplies. A big time waster and distraction when cleaning is running up and down getting a broom or cleaners or whatever you need to complete the task that you're doing. So before you get started make sure you have what you need.
5. Use natural cleaning products. House Cleaning is not just about cleanliness, it’s also about safety in the home. Using natural cleaning products can protect you and your family from the harmful elements of synthetic cleaning products.
6. Get clutter free. Hey, I'm sure you've got those stacks of old magazines somewhere in the house. They're gathering dust because there is one article about child rearing that you need to read or a recipe that you have to clip. Or is your linen closet a mess because you refuse to throw out old sheets and cases.
7. When you are about to embark on a housecleaning task, do yourself a favor and turn down the ringer on your phones. Phone conversation can cause you to forget the task at hand.
8. Get housecleaning music. Don't choose those slow love songs. Get some lively music, stuff that gets you in the cleaning mood (if such a mood exists).
9. Make a housecleaning maintenance plan for each room of the house.
10. Hire a house cleaning service. At least once a year treat yourself. Hire professionals to do the house cleaning for you. What do you think about making an appointment for a day in December, somewhere in the teens of the month?
Well you now have ten house cleaning tips to get you started. Happy Housecleaning!
Copyright © 2004-2018 MyUniverse.us User Agreement